Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant - St John Fisher Catholic Primary School, Loughton
Salary: Scale 6 Point 13
Contract Type: Term Time
Weekly Working Pattern: Monday to Friday 08.40am to 15.15pm - 29.10 hpw
Contract Term: Permanent
"Through God's love, we learn together, grow together, and achieve together."
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an enthusiastic, caring HLTA, who will work collaboratively with teaching staff to supervise classes and support teachers' delivery of lessons, and where appropriate in the planning, and preparation of lessons. Our HLTA also support our pupils, assessing their needs, using their skills to support learning HLTAs work closely with the Head of School, and class teachers, to ensure continuity of learning for the classes they serve. This position is for St John Fisher Catholic Primary School, Loughton.
As an Academy Trust we have:
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A strong and experienced leadership team and great staff team
- Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
- Excellent IT , Performing Arts and creative curriculum facilities
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent OFSTED reports demonstrating great support for staff and for children's learning
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Passionate about children and their learning
- An excellent practitioner with high expectations
- Committed to personal professional development.
We would welcome applications from those with HLTA the Qualification or greater.
.Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at email@example.com or alternatively call 01279 425383. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk.
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, and an enhanced DBS check.
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate during the application process.
Applications must be made using the school's downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the school website, CESEW website, or upon request.
Closing Date: Thursday 9th November 2023 - Midnight
Interview Date: TBC