Head of School
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School, Loughton
HEAD OF SCHOOL
Required September 2023 (or sooner)
Salary: L10 – 16, NOR 297
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a Head of School for St John Fisher Catholic Primary. This person will be an enthusiastic, inspirational leader, who is passionate about learning, who shares our values and lives our mission.
The successful applicant will be:
- A practising Catholic, with a clear vision of Catholic leadership and committed to the culture of the Trust
- An inspirational practitioner who is able to motivate children and adults
- A proven leader who is able to articulate the vision and values of the Trust in order to strategically lead St John Fisher forward
- Has high expectations of achievement, behaviour and of themselves
For the post of Head of School the successful applicant will have
- A deep understanding of curriculum, learning and assessment
- A defined pastoral approach to maintain the wellbeing of children and staff
- Experience in mentoring adults to develop staff as excellent teachers and future leaders
St John Fisher Primary school offers:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is loved, valued, and respected
- Happy, confident children who are eager to learn
- Strong supportive Catholic community
- An excellent and experienced local governing body
- A friendly and supportive team with highly dedicated staff
- A strong commitment to professional development and learning
- A beautiful learning environment.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please download a Catholic Education Services application form (Senior Leadership) and Job Description by visiting www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk or www.st-johnfisher.essex.sch.uk
Please contact the Executive Headteacher on 0208 508 6315 or alternatively email email@example.com to make an appointment.
Please note we do not accept CVs or applications from agencies. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be on a CES application form from the application pack and sent to the school (applications NOT submitted on the CES application form will not be considered). Any electronic applications will have to be signed by the applicant before attending an interview.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safer recruitment practices and pre-employment checks, including publicly available online checks in accordance with KCSIE guidance, these will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, an enhanced disclosure and barring service check. We expect all staff who work for Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust to share in our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our school’s community.
Closing Date: 27th February, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 3rd March
Interviews: Friday 10th March