EYFS Class Teacher
EYFS Class Teacher - St John Fisher Catholic Primary School, Loughton
Required: January 2024
Salary: MPR (possibly UPS dependant on experience)
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Term: Maternity (with a view of extending to a fixed term contract afterwards)
(Applications from ECTs welcome)
"Through God's love, we learn together, grow together, and achieve together."
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic, and caring classroom teacher to join our successful team within St John Fisher Catholic Primary School, Loughton, Essex.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust consists of three Primary schools who work closely together.
Our schools have:
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- Weekly collaborative PPA time with your year group partner across the trust
- A strong and experienced leadership team and great staff team
- Strong community links and a supportive Governing Body
- Excellent IT and creative curriculum facilities
- A positive and proactive approach to professional development opportunities
- A commitment to enhancing your career opportunities
- Lead teachers in English, Maths, and assessment to support your planning and teaching
- Excellent OFSTED reports demonstrating great support for staff and for children's learning
- A commitment to the workload reforms, reducing workload for teachers.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to support the ethos and culture of the school
- Passionate about securing high quality teaching and learning
- An excellent practitioner with high expectations and dedicated to achieving high standards
- Committed to personal professional development
Please note; candidates from all faith backgrounds and those with no faith are welcome to apply, we only ask that you support our ethos and culture.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 01279 425383. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk.
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, and an enhanced DBS check.
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate during the application process.
Applications must be made using the school's downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the school website, CESEW website, or upon request.
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2023
Interview Date: TBC