Required: December 2019
Pay Range: Band 3 Point 8
Contract Type: Full-Time – 37 hpw
Contract Term: Permanent
Contracted Hours: 37 hpw
Provisional time: Monday to Thursday 7.00am-9.15am and 1.30pm – 6.15pm & Friday 07.00am - 11.15am and 1.30pm - 6.15pm. Annual Leave 23 days + 8 Bank Holidays
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a caring, resourceful, reliable, self -motivated individual who will take great pride in our school premises and grounds. You must have the ability to work on your own initiative and have excellent organisational skills. This position will be based at St Luke’s Catholic Academy, which is part of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations of maintaining the school, and keeping it in an excellent condition
- Have good Knowledge and experience of operating a safe and secure site and complying with H&S legislation (training will be provided to secure full understanding)
- Have ability to adjust to the needs of the role and show flexibility and initiative when necessary, (including an adaptation in hours where required)
- Have good IT Skills
- Be able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Be contactable during unsociable hours to receive emergency callouts.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for Health & Safety and Security of the school site, including locking and unlocking the school every day during term time and some weeks of the holidays
- Maintaining the school in an excellent condition both externally and internally
- Managing external contractors, servicing works and small projects
- Monitoring site stock and ordering supplies
- Communicating effectively with a range of people including children, staff, visitors and external agencies.
As a Trust we have:
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A welcoming and warm environment where everyone is valued and respected
- Strong and experienced leadership team, dedicated to the professional development of staff
- Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
The successful candidate should ideally hold a current full clean driving licence and be prepared to drive the Trust minibus, training will be provided.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at email@example.com. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk .
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate during the application process.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, an enhanced DBS.
Applications must be made using the school’s downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the CESEW website, or upon request.
Closing Date: Tuesday 8th October 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 17th October 2019