Not Currently required however, please do submit a CV if interested in future posts.
Salary: Band 2 – Mid Point
Contract Type: Monday to Friday 08.45am to 15.15pm
Contract Term: Fixed Contract – Term Time Only
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic, caring Early Years Practitioner to join our Pre-School at St Alban’s Catholic Academy.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Provide safe, high quality education and care to Pre-School children
- Have high expectations of every pupil ensuring that every child achieves in a happy, creative and caring environment
- Undertake a key person role with specific children
- Liaise closely with parents/carers ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met
- Assist with the planning of the curriculum and record keeping
- Administer basic first aid as required
- Set up the playroom for the daily programme and to help tidy away at the end of the session
We can offer you:
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A welcoming and warm environment where everyone is valued and respected
- Strong and experienced leadership team, dedicated to the professional development of staff
- Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
Desired qualifications NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Early Years Childcare & Education or equivalent
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
The school reserves the right to appoint during the application process
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, and enhanced DBS.