Salary: Band 4 – Mid Point
Contract Type: Monday to Friday 08.30am to 15.30pm
Contract Term: Permanent – Term Time Only + 5 Non Pupil Days
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic, caring Early Years Leader to join our Pre-School at St Luke’s Catholic Academy. Experience of leading a setting would be preferred, but not essential.
Essential qualifications, at least, NVQ Level 3 in Early Years Childcare & Education or equivalent.
We can offer you:
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- Collaborative planning and assessment
- Lead Teacher support
- A welcoming and warm environment where everyone is valued and respected
- Strong and experienced leadership team, dedicated to the professional development of staff
- Excellent ICT, sports, music and a creative curriculum facility
- Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Support the Catholic ethos of the School
- Lead and manage the provision of Early Years Education
- Implement policies and procedures to ensure the welfare requirement of the EYFS framework is met
- Participate in planning, assessment, recording and reporting, in line with requirements of the EYFS Statutory Framework
- Provide a safe and secure learning environment for the children
- Set expectations that inspire, motivate and challenge every child
- Assist in providing effective liaison with parents on a day to day basis regarding the welfare, learning and development of the children
- Work alongside outside agencies
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at email@example.com. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
The school reserves the right to appoint during the application process
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, and enhanced DBS.
Closing Date: Friday 13th December 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 19th December 2019