Required: January 2022
Salary: Scale 4 + Fringe Allowance
Contract Type: Monday to Friday 08.30am to 15.30pm
Contract Term: Fixed Contract (with a view to becoming permanent) Term Time Only
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an excellent, enthusiastic, caring Early Years Practitioner to join our Nursery at St Luke’s Catholic Academy.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Provide safe, high quality education and care to Pre-School children
- Have high expectations of every pupil ensuring that every child achieves in a happy, creative, and caring environment
- Undertake a key person role with specific children
- Liaise closely with parents/carers ensuring each child’s needs are recognised and met
- Assist with the planning of the curriculum and record keeping
- Administer basic first aid as required
- Set up the playroom for the daily programme and to help tidy away at the end of the session
We can offer you:
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A welcoming and warm environment where everyone is valued and respected
- Strong and experienced leadership team, dedicated to the professional development of staff
- Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body Desired qualifications NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Early Years Childcare & Education or equivalent
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at email@example.com. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
The school reserves the right to appoint during the application process
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, and enhanced DBS.
Closing Date: Sunday 31st October 2021
Interview Date: TBC