Required: As Soon As Possible
Salary: MPR/UPS + SEN allowance (Depending on Experience)
Contract Type: Full-Time (Part time would be considered to suit the needs of the Trust)
Contract Term: Permanent
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an outstanding Inclusion Leader to enhance the provision across the Trust. You will raise standards of our children’s attainment by working closely with the SLT and fellow colleagues in the strategic development of the Trust’s SEND and Inclusion policy and oversee the day to day operation of these policies to ensure that every child has full and equal access to the curriculum in order to succeed in their learning
“Through God’s love, we learn together, grow together, and achieve together.”
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A strong and experienced leadership team and great staff teamwork
- Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
- Excellent ICT , sports, music and creative curriculum facilities
- On-going and tailored professional development opportunities
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to developing and inspiring every pupil, to believe they can and will succeed
- Be able to ensure that there are effective systems of communication within the Trust concerning the pupils’ needs and progression
- Liaise with the SLT to ensure an inclusive and innovative curriculum for all children with SEND and other needs
- Manage the SEN team of learning support assistants and support teachers in the development of their SEND practice.
- Work alongside external agencies, parents and professionals in supporting the child
- Be the designated teacher for SEND children and will maintain a small teaching commitment across the Trust (to be determined).
At least 3 years of experience as a SENCO/INCO and a further post-graduate study in SEND and Inclusion would be desirable.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at email@example.com or alternatively call 01279 425383. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk.
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate during the application process.
Applications must be made using the school’s downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the school website, CESEW website,or upon request.
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th November 2019 Shortlisting: Thursday 21st November 2019
Interview Date: Week commencing 25th November 2019