Highter Level Teaching Assistant
Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Required: September 2021
Salary: Scale 7
Contract Type: Term Time – Monday to Friday – 8.45am to 3.15pm
Contract Term: 1 year fixed term, with potential for permanent
"Through God's love, we learn together, grow together, and achieve together."
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint an enthusiastic, caring HLTA, who will work collaboratively with teaching staff to supervise classes and support teachers’ delivery of lessons, and where appropriate in the planning, and preparation of lessons. Our HLTA also support our pupils, assessing their needs, using their skills to support learning across the Trust. HLTAs work closely with the Head of School, and class teachers, to ensure continuity of learning for the classes they serve.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust currently consists of two one form entry Primary Academies within Harlow, both academies are served by an Executive Headteacher.
We are seeking to appoint a HLTA for one of our Trust schools. St Luke’s Catholic Academy CM19 4LU, or St Alban’s Catholic Academy CM20 2NP
As an Academy Trust we have:
- Exceptionally well behaved pupils who are proud of their school and achievements
- A strong and experienced leadership team and great staff team
- Strong Church community links and a supportive Governing Body
- Excellent IT , Performing Arts and creative curriculum facilities
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent OFSTED reports demonstrating great support for staff and for children's learning
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Passionate about children and their learning
- An excellent practitioner with high expectations
- Committed to personal professional development.
We would welcome applications from those with HLTA the Qualification or greater.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please arrange to do so by emailing Mrs Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager for the Trust at email@example.com or alternatively call 01279 425383. An application pack can be found at www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk.
Completed CES application forms should be emailed to Mrs Irene Nelson.
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
The school reserves the right to appoint a candidate during the application process.
Applications must be made using the school's downloadable application form. (CES Application Form). Available from the school website, CESEW website, or upon request.
Closing Date: Thursday 10th June 12 noon
Interview Date: Tuesday 15th am and/or Wednesday 16th am