Head of School
St John Fisher Catholic Primary School, Loughton
HEAD OF SCHOOL
Required January 2023
Salary – L6 – 12
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint a Head of School for St John Fisher Catholic Primary. This person will be an enthusiastic, inspirational leader, who is passionate about learning and who shares our values and lives our mission.
The successful applicant will be:
- A practising Catholic, committed to the ethos with a clear vision of leadership within our Catholic Trust
- An outstanding practitioner who is able to inspire and motivate children and adults
- A proven leader who is able to mirror the vision and values of the Executive Headteacher and the trustees to strategically lead St John Fisher forward
- Has high expectations of achievement, behaviour and of themselves
St John Fisher Primary school offers:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is loved, valued, and respected
- Happy, confident children who are eager to learn
- Strong supportive Catholic community
- An excellent and experienced local governing body
- A friendly and supportive team with highly dedicated staff
- A strong commitment to professional development and learning
- Excellent IT, sports, music and creative curriculum facilities
If you have the ambition to lead as ‘Head of School’, to ensure our children achieve their best, we would be delighted to hear from you. Visits to the schools are encouraged.
Please contact the Executive Headteacher on 0208 508 6315or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
To download an application pack please visit www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, an enhanced DBS.
Closing Date: Monday 3rd October 2022, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 4th October 2022
(Invitation to interview will be offered by phone before 9pm)
Interviews: Tuesday 11th October 2022