Assistant Headteacher / Inclusion
with responsibility for Inclusion
Required September 2020 (earlier if possible)
Salary – L3 - L8
The Trustees of Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational leader, who is passionate about Inclusion, to be Assistant Headteacher within Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust. The Trust consists of two schools, and are both led by the same Executive Headteacher.
What we can offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos where everyone is valued
- Happy, well behaved, confident children who are taught in a caring, warm and supportive environment.
- Strong Church community links and a supportive governing body
- A friendly and supportive team with highly dedicated and hardworking staff
- A strong commitment to your professional development
What we desire
- An outstanding practitioner who is able to aspire and motivate all our children to achieve their
- Able to work effectively with the Head of Schools, Executive Headteacher and the trustees to strategically lead our school forward
- Has proven leadership and management skills in the field of Inclusion
- An excellent communicator able to communicate with parents and professionals
- Able to continue to build strong links between the parish, parents, governors and local community
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
It is desirable that the successful candidate is a practising Catholic, committed to the ethos and has a clear understanding of leadership within the Catholic education sector.
If you have the desire and drive to ensure our friendly, eager children achieve their best we would be delighted to hear from you. Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. If you would like to make an appointment please contact Irene Nelson, H.R. Manager on 01279 425383 or alternatively email email@example.com
To download an application pack please visit http://www.ourladyoffatimatrust.essex.sch.uk
Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to support this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance, an enhanced DBS.
Closing Date: Monday 16th March 2020
Shortlisting: Thursday 19th March 2020
Interviews: week beginning 23rd March 2020